Donald Trump is the 45th President of the United States

Discussion in 'Politics & Debate' started by Fluffyman, Jun 16, 2015.

1. JimB

JimB More Trophy Points Please

I heard on the radio he may have agreed to an in person interview with Robert Mueller. I hope this is true.

2. Fluffyman

Fluffyman More Trophy Points Please

I wonder if anyone bothered to try to put up a "Days without Trump being an Embarrassment" sign, because the number would constantly remain at 0.

3. ThatManWithTheHeadband12

ThatManWithTheHeadband12 More Trophy Points Please

Is this about him being a staple genius still? (there are three staples in his forehead, two in each knee)

4. Fluffyman

5. Fluffyman

A man who is mad at players kneeling during the Anthem, but has in the past had to be nudged to put his hand over his heart and now appears to have forgotten some of the words. Look it's not necessary to sing along but when you do, especially when the eyes of the world are on you, you would do better to remember the dang words.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  6. Ratin8tor

Ratin8tor More Trophy Points Please

America, I have saved both you and the world, because I am awesome like that.

In order to launch a nuclear attack, a code is recited to Trump, and Trump has to respond with the counter-code to authorize it. So what if the counter-code is 'I am a terrible president and Obama is better than me in every way'? Since Trump is literally incapable of saying that, he'll never be able to authorize a nuclear attack, and we'll all be saved.

Now I don't expect a parade for single-handedly saving America from the buffoon in charge, but I will accept a medal and an appreciative slow clap turning into a thunderous applause :p

7. TheBuggeredOne

TheBuggeredOne More Trophy Points Please

Yeah....but he might be able to swallow his ego for that. Because, unlike The Ink Spots, he DOES want to set the world on fire.

8. Hoodieninja

Hoodieninja Active Member

Hey man, it's not trumps fault he's suffering from his Alzheimer which according to the book "Fire and Fury" is common among the Trump family line.

9. Critic_Critic

Critic_Critic More Trophy Points Please

Moviefan12 likes this.
  10. JMan2003

JMan2003 Member

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-shows-unsettling-interest-overhauling-libel-laws

President Trump recently announced that he wants to gut the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution by overhauling the nation's libel laws during his meeting with fellow Cabinet members a few days ago while discussing DACA:

“Our current libel laws are a sham and a disgrace, and do not represent American values or American fairness,” Trump said. “So we’re going to take a strong look at that. We want fairness. You can’t say things that are false — knowingly false — and be able to smile as money pours into your bank account. We’re going to take a very, very strong look at that. And I think what the American people want to see is fairness.”

Pressuring Congress to change libel laws in order to make it easier for Trump and his lawyers to sue 'Fire and Fury' author Michael Wolff for defamation is an act of obstructing justice that violates the U.S. Constitution in which Trump was sworn to protect and honor. If anything this blows the Russia Probe out of the water as far as Robert Mueller's investigation goes as this will only lead toward impeachment hearings in Washington to get Trump removed from office.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018 at 8:46 PM
  11. Fluffyman

12. JimB

It's not about shock. Shock at this point would be foolish, suggesting people have no basic pattern recognition skills. It's about anger at the betrayal of our core ideals, and not letting repetition of those betrayals numb us to the point we normalize them.

Critic_Critic likes this.
  13. Fluffyman

Well Anderson Cooper certainly has something to say...

Another rant from CNN (goes a bit vulgar BTW)...

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 5:20 AM
  14. ThatManWithTheHeadband12

ThatManWithTheHeadband12 More Trophy Points Please

As the old saying goes "You are what you speak"

15. TheBuggeredOne

16. Fluffyman

If anyone gets offended for the news using it, who do those offended think the news gets it from?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 6:26 PM
  17. TheBuggeredOne

Um....is this one of this "if a tree falls in the forest" kinda questions? I was never any good at those. o_O

Also....I gotta wonder at this point: will CNN have to pay fines to the FCC for all of that? Or will they be able to find a loophole of some kind? Genuinely curious here.

18. Fluffyman

I slightly reworded my post, I should have known someone would have gotten confused.

19. Fluffyman

20. JimB

More relevantly, any news organization quoting Trump has a built-in response to criticism: "Why are you holding us to a higher standard of behavior than the president?"

21. Necromancer1991

Necromancer1991 Well-Known Member

But if you go by what Trump's lawyer has said, he can't obstruct the law because he IS the law!

22. Fluffyman

"Well, when the president does it, that means it is not illegal." - Richard Nixon.

Trump seems to agree.

23. Fluffyman

24. Fluffyman

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Just likes to make repetitive phrases as a cheap way to try and win Americans over.

Tell me Trump, how do you keep America's interests at heart first when you are against the investigation of possible election tampering by Russia?

25. Lt.Havoc

Lt.Havoc More Trophy Points Please

I hope that you are al aware that the Trump administration is currently secretly dismantling or at least trying to dismantle a lot of consumer and environmental protection laws and try to push right wing nationalist policies through while all that stuff between Trump and Bannon goes on and while the media is focused on his "shithole" remark and people look at Trumps latest Twitter gaffe. Thats how it is done boys and girls, while you look at outrage at his tweets, they pass laws and deregulate the fuck out of everything so it will be soon legal fo companies to plosion your food again and to drill for Oil in your backyard.

All the while they are going to introduce new laws to make sure that if you criticize that, you go to Jail, so that the Multi- Billion Dollar Prison Industry can grow further and kept running, so that all the Republicans get their donation money and can move into bigger houses. Also dont expect your congress person you call to get any info on that, the Administration doenst give out info, all that happens in secret. Trump is shielded from any questioning that could upset him and he is only led to meetings that where prepared or where he can not do a lot of harm or cause the next headline in the news to distract the people from the real important stuff thats going on.

26. Fluffyman

Trust me, I haven't gotten my eyes off of all that.

27. Fluffyman

"I am the least racist person you will ever interview."

Continues with this crap. No matter how many times Trump says this it won't make it automatically true.

So if he's so not racist, why is he so against a bipartisan deal on DACA? A program that he wanted to end back in September BTW.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018 at 9:22 AM
  28. Critic_Critic

Critic_Critic More Trophy Points Please

You know, I might not even be so bothered if this was just a token "I'm not a racist" comment. But "the least racist person you will ever interview"? Like, he's saying that to people who interview others as a career. And out of all those people, the crown for "least racist person" is going to go to you, Trump? What the hell do you think racist means that you have earned the title for being so the least!!?

Felis Leo likes this.
  29. JimB

He thinks 'racist' means 'a bad thing,' and he thinks 'Trump' means 'the best thing,' so by definition he has to be the least of a bad thing that anyone could be.

Felis Leo, Critic_Critic and Dsneybuf like this.
  30. YouAskedForIt

YouAskedForIt More Trophy Points Please

It's kinda weird, considering racist upbringings are influenced, and it's very probable that a lot of people actually do have an upbringing that doesn't cultivate an outlook that can be described as even prejudice by any means.

Maybe there's an indifference between cultures that leads to the perception of intolerance, but Trump is so rich anyway that even that wouldn't bother him because he's just a businessman and doesn't really care about the ethnicities of the people he interacts with or are effected by his decisions.