Post What's On Your Mind.

Discussion in 'Everyday Life' started by MichaelM09, May 10, 2010.

1. Moviefan12

Moviefan12 More Trophy Points Please

Took my niece to see My Little Pony: The Movie and we both had a blast. Kristin Chenoweth as Princess Skystar was one of the best new characters. She's like a pony combo of Ariel and Glinda.

2. Dsneybuf

Dsneybuf More Trophy Points Please

OK, I finally figured out how to bunch all the Ninjago movie stars into the farthest-back row of the baseplate in my main display of Lego Movie-verse characters. In order to maintain balance on the left and right sides, I also had to put two of Garmadon's mooks on the same side as Lloyd's relatives. Metalbeard, a Micro-Manager, and the Double Decker Couch mark the barrier between them, and characters from the first two Lego movies.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  3. TheHappySpaceman

TheHappySpaceman More Trophy Points Please

Well, son of a bitch. My microphone just stopped working all of a sudden. So I guess I can't do voiceover audio, which means no videos this month, I suppose.

4. TheHappySpaceman

Okay, I've decided that I'm going to figure out a workaround. I've figured out that it's the mic itself that's broken, not the jack.

Any suggestions for how I could record my audio without the mic, while still retaining a good level of quality?

5. LeeleeSobieskiFan

LeeleeSobieskiFan More Trophy Points Please

Me and my friends are using Rate Your Music and listening to each other's favorite albums. One of them is getting into Post Rock and, holy shit, this genre is fucking boring.

6. LeeleeSobieskiFan

I was browsing the NC board for a few earlier and found the Wonder Woman topic in which I said I give up watching NC because I hate the new episodes, then never clarified anything. I had zero clue there was an argument going on about it until now hahaha

Oh well.

7. GoofyHairOzzie

GoofyHairOzzie More Trophy Points Please

If it helps, I stopped watching NC myself by the time The Matrix movie month was about to begin. The reason? I outgrew the show and don't know if I'll have time to get back to it.

8. Clare C.G

Clare C.G More Trophy Points Please

Just two weeks before my week off. Wonder if one day will end up being taken up by doing one of my work experience days.

9. Moviefan12

Found out from her mom later on but apparently, kids at my niece's school were making fun of her for liking My Little Pony. But she saw me in my Mane Six shirt and some other older people with pony items and that made her realize its okay to like the show. Granted, she didn't know that I was self-conscious about seeing the movie and that was the first time I wore an MLP shirt in public.

10. Pallet

Pallet More Trophy Points Please

[​IMG]

JimB likes this.
  11. Clare C.G

It's pay day! Time to spend all my money!

12. Lt.Havoc

Lt.Havoc More Trophy Points Please

My current mood can be summed up by this piece of music:

That and Taxi Driver Blues I guess.......

13. JimB

JimB More Trophy Points Please

I shouldn't be laughing but I'm struggling not to choke on my sandwich

14. Clare C.G

Looks like I'm gonna have to spread out teefury t-shirts a lot more if they keep telling me I have to pay extra just to get it delivered. I got one without having to pay on Saturday (even though it had the same yellow sticker as the last parcel), but I got another post office card saying there was extra to pay today. Need to go up and get it. And annoyingly it's really only meant to be an extra £4 for VAT (at least that's what the sticker on the parcel of the last one I had to go and get said), but the post office slaps another £8 on it for handling.

I seriously don't know what's going on as if the yellow sticker is on this parcel that makes the three most recent teefury orders having a sticker saying it doesn't meet the EU standards according to some stupid articles of some documents on imports that when I looked up makes no sense.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  15. Holland

Holland More Trophy Points Please

Anyone know anything about coin values?

I keep any wheat pennies and any foreign coins I happen to find at work, probably have 20 coins all together. I was gonna take them to a coin shop, but I don't know how to tell what they're worth so I don't go in blind

16. Pallet

17. LeeleeSobieskiFan

18. Ratin8tor

Ratin8tor More Trophy Points Please

If I took a yellow square, took a picture of it, then put a blue filter over the top of it so it looks green, would it be fair to call the square in the picture green? Like if the picture is all you have reference to, and you don't know there's a filter over the top, is the square green because it has been manipulated to be green, or is it yellow because that's what it actually is outside the picture, even if you don't know that?

In other words, is it wrong to look at a picture of a green square and presume the square is green, rather than a yellow square that's got a blue filter over the top?

19. Clare C.G

Well still can't log into my Netflix account on my tablet. Which is annoying. I wanna watch Netflix on my tablet!

20. TheHappySpaceman

For the "most hated Christmas songs" list, do you think this list will be too unpopular/piss off too many people? (These are all just based on my opinion, by the way.)
    6. Frank Loesser - "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
    5. Paul McCartney - "Wonderful Christmastime"
    4. Bobby Helms - "Jingle Bell Rock"
    3. Johnny Marks - "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"
    2. Elmo and Patsy - "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer"
    1. John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band - "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)"

21. Dsneybuf

TheHappySpaceman likes this.
  22. Pallet

23. JimB

JimB More Trophy Points Please

Pricefield for life.

24. Moviefan12

I've been thinking about ending a friendship that I've had since middle school. I love the guy but our lives are in such different places now, whereas I've moved on and done a lot with my life. She's stayed in the same place for all these years, I mean it's through no fault of his own. But every time I see him, it's like there is a little bit less of him and that he is not the person that I once knew.

25. Moviefan12

I'm not sure how I feel about this. The idea of selling merchandise of Disney characters taking selfies just seems wrong.

26. TheHappySpaceman

Looking back on it, I think I will piss off a lot of people by putting two songs by former Beatles on my "Worst Christmas Songs" list.

27. TheHappySpaceman

Has anyone ever successfully tried the Plastic Beach drinking game? It's where you listen to the entire Plastic Beach album by Gorillaz, but take a shot every time the word "plastic" is sung or rapped.

Extra difficult: Take a shot every time "electric" is said as well.

28. Clare C.G

Voltron: Legendary Defenders season 4 day! And I seem to be avoiding a lot of spoilers at the moment due to no Netflix on my tablet to read the episode titles and summaries and not a lot of people posting pics on Tumblr at the moment, even though they most likely have finished watching it by now. Can't wait for tonight when I can start watching it.

29. Dsneybuf

I find "A Wonderful Christmastime" so obnoxious, that for years, I couldn't tell that it came from my favorite Beatle.

30. Fluffyman

Fluffyman More Trophy Points Please

Well what's the beef over John Lennon's "Happy XMas (War Is Over)"?