TYTD Reviews/ Red Triangle Reviews

Discussion in 'Your Video Reviews' started by TYTD, Sep 27, 2017.

1. TYTD

TYTD New Member

Hi All!
    I saw this thread and thought i'd share a few of my own... I've done quite a few over on my youtube channel so I'll probably stagger out sharing them on here till I catch up with my current release schedule. Cheers for Stopping by!

TYTD uploads 3 times a month and deals with the cinema that Time forgot...often purposefully. its a pretty broad church of films so im sure you'll find something in there:

As for the red triangle...well they upload once a month and deal with more "Adult" themed films, art house cinema, video nasties and other more mature themed films. obviously a good chunk of them are NSFW, it's censored...but discretion is advised.

2. TYTD

TYTD New Member

Here's my next batch, it'll probably be the weekend or early next week before I post again but I hope everyone has a lovely weekend either way! :)

3. TYTD

TYTD New Member

Hi all :) Here's another batch of episodes :) Im nearly caught up at this point :) I'll throw some more up in the near future but in the mean time heres 4 more :)

4. TYTD

TYTD New Member

Hi All :) here's another 3, we're almost caught up so I'll probably not post another batch of these until Friday when the latest episode goes out. Cheers for watching! :)

5. TYTD

TYTD New Member

Aaaaand we're up to date :) the latest one went up this friday and the next one is due next friday!

6. TYTD

TYTD New Member

Hi All :) This week I took a look at one of the most important horror movies of the 20th century (Seriously its amazing) <3

7. TYTD

TYTD New Member

Well Here's an unexpected review given my last 2 videos #Sarcasm xD

Also there may be an announcement this week of something special I've been working on, assuming everything goes to plan I shall post it up here as soon as is possible :)

8. TYTD

TYTD New Member

Suprise mid week uploads!!!!

Also!; Here's the big announcement and honestly It was really hard to keep it a secret for this long! :) This halloween my Channel is putting on a horror-thon marathon! :) a 6 hour non stop monster movie marathon featuring 4 classic movies! :) the marathon even comes complete with its own "Creepy host" ;) I hope you can tune in as I'll be in the comments for most of the night hoping to have a darn good time with you guys! :)

9. TYTD

TYTD New Member

Oh wow Im so far behind here! Im going to fix that right now! I've been super busy the last few weeks redecorating my house but heres 3 videos that have gone up quite recently!; First! heres the final part of my Halloween season:

Next! Literally the worst film I've ever seen ever ever!!!:

And Finally heres my latest review for 1993's Cyborg Cop:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  10. TYTD

TYTD New Member

This week I take a look at a frankly Bizarre slice of 70's Kung-fu Action :D

11. TYTD

TYTD New Member

Welp. I think this goes without saying...but if you dont like the idea of Necrophilia then probably skip this one...

12. TYTD

TYTD New Member

This week Cyborg3: The Recycler! Starring Malcolm Mcdowell! for about a minute and a half...

13. TYTD

TYTD New Member

This Week Obligatory Christmas Tat! :D

14. TYTD

TYTD New Member

This week; MORE christmas tat!

15. TYTD

TYTD New Member

So! the last 2 weeks have been absolutley insane quite frankly (I've literally been travelling for most of the last fortnight) but Im back! :) and it appears my youtube videos uploaded and scheduled so as a quick catchup heres my last review of 2017:

...And the first review of 2018! a Giant Monster movie as the good lord intended!

16. TYTD

TYTD New Member

Here's a slice of VHS Pain...Now with added Stallone! (No not that one...)