Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. New Delhi: Joint meeting of the members of AAFT-Asian Academy of Film And Television and ISDC- India Skills Development Council took place at Habitat Centre, New Delhi recently to discuss the matters for better education in India.
    It was decided that AAFT, a premier school in film and television training will work with ISD Council to prepare the norms of film and television training at national level. Those norms will be not only essential but will be necessary for any film school in India to execute the training program to maintain the standards.
    “I am ready to share my 30 years experience in media and 25 years in film and television training,” said Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studios. “We can never have a better person than Sandeep Marwah to guide us on film and television training,” added J.P.Singh Director ISD Council.

Attached Files:

2. New Delhi: Indo Romanian Film & Cultural Forum, formerly inaugurated by H.E. Radu Dobre the Ambassador of Romania to India during the Global Film Festival Noida 2015, has moved much ahead.
    IRFCF- Indo Romanian Film And Cultural Forum has recently handed over a scholarship of a short term course of World class film school –AAFT to the Ambassador for the deserving candidate from Romania. A film from Romania has been a part of Global Film Festival too. Many other arrangements including shooting of Bollywood films in Romania are under consideration.
    H.E. Cristina Tarteata the visiting Secretary of the State from Ministry of Tourism, Government of Romania to New Delhi has recently appreciated Sandeep Marwah Chairman Indo Romanian Film And Cultural Forum in a grand function at Maurya Shreton.

Attached Files:

3. New Delhi: “A remarkable progress of International Chamber of Media And Entertainment Industry under the leadership of Sandeep Marwah President Marwah Studios has already impressed the stake holders,” said Dr. K.B. Rohtagi President 8th BCS Ratna Awards at a grand function at Hotel Lalit, New Delhi.
    Interaction with 164 countries of the World, students of film and media from 120 countries enrolled, and international events like Global Film Festival, Global Festival of Journalism, Global Literary Festival, Global Fashion Week, International Festival of Cellphone Cinema etc. on the annual basis have become international properties of India.
    Global Tourism Summit, Global Education Summit, Global Leadership Summit, Global Media And Entertainment Summit, Global Cooperative Summit all have attracted more than 100 countries to India.
    The award committee honored Sandeep Marwah for his untiring contribution to the industry by presenting a memento. “Every award adds new responsibility on your shoulders. I will put extra efforts to make things more smooth in the industry,” said Sandeep Marwah on receiving award.
    Later Sandeep Marwah presented quite a number of awards to the industry leaders for their vast contribution in their respective fields. N. S. Tomar Minister of Rural Development Government of India appreciated the efforts of Marwah.

Attached Files:

4. New Delhi; “We extend our heartiest congratulations to Sonam Kapoor on receiving National Award for her dynamic performance in feature film Neerja Directed by Ram Madhvani,” said Sandeep Marwah President Marwah Studios complimenting Sonam and greeting to Anil Kapoor at Vigyan Bhawan.
    The Honorable President of India Shri Pranab Mukerjee bestowed upon the National award for Best Feature Film- Neerja and Special Mention to Actress Sonam Kapoor in a majestic function at Vigyan Bhawan in the august presence of Who’s Who of India.
    Sonam Kapoor has won many accolades, she was ranked seventh on The Times of India‘s 2010 “Most Desirable Woman” list,. She was in the top ten of UK magazine Eastern Eyes “World’s Sexiest Asian Women” list from 2011 to 2014. In 2012 and 2013 she also held 48th and 45th place, respectively, on the Indian edition of Forbes “Celebrity 100” lists, based on the income and popularity of Indian celebrities.
    She was named Woman of the Year by the men’s magazine GQ India in 2013.Kapoor has also acquired several titles at the Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards. “We are proud of Sonam Kapoor.” added Marwah.

Attached Files:

5. New Delhi: International Chamber of Media And Entertainment Industry encouraged group of people once again to develop and promote relations with South Korea.
    Vision- a non-profit organization has been created to establish an educational and cultural camp to involve the students of both the countries. Some special events have been planned in India and South Korea where students can interact with each other and can learn about these two countries.
    “I am happy Indo South Korean Cultural Forum has another branch to look into the educational promotions also,” said Sandeep Marwah President of ICMEI while releasing the poster of the organization at Marwah Studios.
    “We are ready with the project to launch in short period of time. We need support from Embassy of South Korea and ICMEI. I am encouraged that we are getting our support from Sandeep Marwah and H.E. Hyun Cho Ambassador of Republic of Korea to India,” said Vipin Gaur General secretary, News Paper Association of India.
    Vivek Sharma President CSDR Foundation, Vinay K Sabhiki Manager Marwah Studios, Rajiv Mathur Director ICMEI, Haripriya Deputy Director Events ICMEI attended the event,

Attached Files:

6. Noida: It was lucky day for the department of Acting at Asian Academy of Film And Television when students got an opportunity to interact with renowned film actress Priyanka Kothari at campus.
    “Strong determination and focused requirements can get you to a place what you are dreaming for. Continuous efforts and PR exercise is the requirement of the trade,” said Priyanka Kothari while answering the non-stop questions asked by the students.
    “Every student must be ready for the interviews and auditions, which is the trend in the industry now. Aim big to be a big man. Your desires must be backed and supported by honest work to be a successful person,” added Sandeep Marwah President Asian Academy of Film And Television.
    Priyanka Kothari started her carrier with Madhavan in a film Jay Jay and no looking back. More than 30 feature films in Hindi, Tamil, Telgu and Malayalam are to her credit. Some of the famous films were Sarkar, Bullet Rani, Bin Bulaye Barati, Agyaat, Aag, Darling, Darna Zaroori Hai, Killer, Shiva and many more.

Attached Files:

7. New Delhi: Renowned media person and world record holder in sports visited the cricket ground of Ferozshah Kotla Stadium on the occasion of Viva IPL when Delhi was playing against Poona.
    “I am thrilled to see twenty thousand people in a stadium celebrating cricket, the fact is how many actually interested in taking sports as their profession. Today with advancement in electronics and digital equipment, people have lost interest in sports,” said Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studios talking to the press at stadium.
    “We need to encourage school and college students to take best advantage of play grounds to develop sports of their liking to keep the outdoor games alive,”added Marwah also chairing Asian Education Group.
    Sandeep Marwah is promoter of sports through different organizations like Ethleema an annual NCR college sports event, Advisor to Indian Basket Ball Players Association, Promoter of Asian Premier League, Chairing Indian Sports And Cultural Society, Marwah Cricket Club and others.

Attached Files:

8. New Delhi: “It is very important to honor and highlight all those journalist who have gone out of way not only to promote truthful journalism but to promote India as a brand and a country of high culture,” said Sandeep Marwah at a grand function to honor Nidhi Kulpati a senior journalist with Pandit Hari Dutt Sharma Award at Teen Murti House Auditorium.
    Pandit Hari Dutt Sharma Award was constituted after the name of renowned journalist, writer, thinker and scholar 11 years back by Pandit Hari Sharma Jayanti Puruskar Samiti comprising of some prominent people of the country.
    Dr. Harshvardhan Minister for Science And Technology, Suresh Prabhu Minister for Railways, Dr. Mahesh Sharma Minister for Tourism & Art and Culture, Janardhan Dewedi Member Parliament, Vinod Agnihotri Editor Amar Ujala, Ashok Chakardhar renowned Poet and Mangu Singh Managing Director Delhi Metro spoke on the occasion.
    Dr. Vallabhbhai Kathiria Chairman Gausewa & Gauchar Vikas Board, M.M.Mishra Secretary Noida Golf Course, Raj Kumar Sharma Advocate were also present there. Nidhi Kulpati thanked the organizers and expressed her views in detail.

Attached Files:

9. New Delhi: “We have 65 percent of the population in India as youth. India is one of the youngest countries of the World. There has to be a powerful participation from India to Russia for this year festival,” motivated Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studios and Asian Education Group at Russian Centre attending conference arranged to propagate Youth Festival.
    The World Festival of Youth and Students is an international event, organized by the World Federation of Democratic Youth (WFDY), a left-wing youth organization, jointly with the International Union of Students since 1947.
    This year, Russia will host the 2017 World Festival of Youth and Students. On 14-22 October, young people from all around the world will come to Sochi to participate in this great event. Total expectation is around 30,000 youth from 150 countries to attend the event!
    The workshop was an introductory programme for the 19th World Festival of Youth and Students and brief on the detailed procedure and the formalities required there on for the participants at the Russian Centre of Science and Culture.
    Officials of the Embassy of the Russian Federation, youth organisations, universities, academics, young entrepreneurs, youth leaders, social activists, NGO’s and Media persons participated in the programme.

Attached Files:

10. New Delhi: The members of Association For Asian Union And Asia Pacific Cooperation have planned a national level summit during the regular monthly meeting of the organization at Gymkhana Club informed Dr. Beni Prasad Agarwal Chairperson of the association.
    The prominent members of AAU from different strata of life submit their suggestions for the national meet to be designed by International Chamber of Media And Entertainment Industry and Asian Academy of Film And Television Jointly in the month of May.
    “We are ready for this national summit where we would like to bring all those points which can bring Asian countries close to each other especially through art and culture,” said Sandeep Marwah President of AAU & APC.
    “The organization will also like to honor their members for their sincere contribution to the cause of Asian Unity. Needless to say that this organization has given a very important day to the international calendar that is 2nd April: Asian Unity Day. We are also planning to request ICMEI to have a desk on Asian Unity in the Chamber,” added Sandeep Marwah.
    The venue of the summit has been decided at Marwah Studios film City Noida. Large intellectuals and scholars are expected to be part of this summit.

Attached Files:

11. Noida: “First glamour show, 40 countries participation, 33000 footfall, 45 events, 9 fashion shows, 168 designers and 140 speakers in four days-we have emerged as the biggest fashion week of the country,” said Sandeep Marwah President Marwah Studios at the gratitude day designed to pay thanks to all those who all have contributed to the first global Fashion Week.
    “Our purpose of spreading love and peace and uniting the World through art and culture has been fulfilled again this time,” added Sandeep Marwah also President of GFDWN.
    Present on the occasion Miss India Femina -Uttar Pradesh Shefali Sood from Noida congratulated the complete team of the festival and said, “It is my honor to be present here on this historical moment when we all are celebrating the success of first Fashion and design week Noida and simultaneously I have also won this title on the same dates,”
    “Its like coming back home, after passing out from AAFT I opted to be in fashion trade and could create a niche for my self. I am thankful to my alma matter,” said Sakshi Bindra now renowned international model and established dress designer.
    “I would like to be on the board of GFDWN and love to contribute to the growth of the show through my experience. Never seen a fashion event of that scale in India,” said Manish Tripathi renowned fashion designer.
    More than 200 volunteers were honored with their participation certificates and designers with their mementos. “ We have grown as a school of fashion and design in just few days. The judicial mix of popular and young designers have promoted all important programs of Prime Minister including Make In India, Start Up India and Digital India,” said Ritu Lal Director GFDWN thanking each and every one.

Attached Files:

12. New Delhi: The three days art and culture festival Confluence-2017 came to an end with a huge impact on the business community associated with PHD Chamber of Commerce at New Delhi.
    “PHDCCI is the only chamber to have a committee on art and culture. An event like Confluence 2017 brings awareness about different arts to the common man,” said Gopal Jiwarajka President of the Chamber.
    “In this busy and tense World arts and crafts bring pleasure and spiritual satisfaction. They are the real source of love, peace and unity. Chamber has decided to have these kind of programs to bring in change in the routine stressed and worried life,” added Sandeep Marwah Chairman of Arts And Culture Committee of PHDCCI.
    “I am an artist first and then politician, I love my profession as an actor and singer. My profession gives me enough energy to work for the nation for long hours. I use my art for solving day-to-day problems too. I congratulate Sandeep Marwah for organizing such kind of activities,” said Manoj Tewari Member Parliament and President BJP Delhi State.
    Confluence 2017 included Women entrepreneur bringing unique products straight from artisans, artwork display by various artists, dance and music show, interactive workshops and eminent speakers on various subjects related to human culture.
    Muni Shri Jayant Kumar Ji, Smita Srivastava, Arpana Agarwal, Rama Pandey and Amitabh Srivastava also spoke on the occasion.

Attached Files:

13. New Delhi: Renowned film, television and media person Sandeep Marwah has been nominated as the Chairperson for newly constituted Cultural Committee at PHD Chamber of Commerce.
    “ We are proud to have a member like Sandeep Marwah as the chairperson of Culture Committee. We are sure through this committee we will be able to reach large number of countries and bring them together on one platform,” said Gopal Jiwarajka President of the Chamber.
    “I am excited about the new committee and the work of my choice. We will soon create a new property in the chamber in relation to art and culture,” added Sandeep Marwah who has been recently titled Global Cultural Minister.
    PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, established in 1905, is a proactive and dynamic multi-State apex organization working at the grass-root level and with strong national and international linkages.
    The Chamber acts as a catalyst in the promotion of industry, trade and entrepreneurship. PHD Chamber, through its research-based policy advocacy role, positively impacts the economic growth and development of the nation.
  14. New Delhi: The President of Republic of Cyprus gave a special audience to the renowned film personality of India Sandeep Marwah during his visit to India at New Delhi.
    Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studios and also the president of International Chamber of Media And Entertainment Industry has been recently nominated as the Chairperson of Indo Cyprus Film And Cultural Forum, was blessed by the President of Republic of Cyprus.
    In a short meeting Marwah was advised by H.E. Nicos Anastasiades the president of Cyprus to bring two countries close to each other through art and culture, films, television and media activities.
    “I am honored to be with you, these precious moments have added a new energy in me. I will leave no stone unturned to develop and promote the relations between the two countries,” said Sandeep Marwah presenting a patron ship of Indo Cyprus Film And Cultural Forum to H.E. Nicos Anastasiades President of Cyprus.
    “I invite you to Cyprus to see for your self this beautiful country which is so picturesque,” said H.E. Nicos Anastasiades President of Cyprus while accepting the Patron ship of ICFCF. H.E. Demitrios A. Theophylactou the High Commissioner of Republic of Cyprus to India initiated the meeting.

Attached Files:

15. Noida: AAFT is the only film and television school in the World where 95th session has been opened with the students from all over the country of India and abroad.
    “We are 95th batch old, it has added ample experience to all the faculty members to part with best of the knowledge possible as far as film, television and media industry is concerned,” said Sandeep Marwah President of AAFT-Asian Academy of Film And Television.
    “AAFT will provide you enough education and training to be successful in this business subject to your punctuality, regularity, sincerity and dedication-the four pillar to success,” added Marwah talking about norms of the industry.
    Dean AAFT Prof. Kalyan Sarkar, Associate Dean Prof. Mansoor Naqvi, Dean Acting Prof Satish Anand and Head Post Production Prof. V.S.Kanan also spoke on the occasion of opening class.
    Students introduced themselves in the classroom at AAFT and were fascinated by the infrastructure and facilities being provided to them.

Attached Files: