Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size

1. While this four-year journey wasn't as well-plotted or pleasant as the one that ended with the first Avengers movie, it was fun to see the Justice League on the big screen.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook
  2. Review

Bloopers

Me and the guy who does my title sequence take a look at the Tim Burton-directed adaptation of this horror-musical.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

Buy Rellik's Book
  3. Galactic Assault

Strike

I team up with David DeMoss from "And You Thought It Was Safe (?)" to check out two modes from the beta for Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017). Be sure to check out his channel for another round of Galactic Assault, as well as a video about Starfighter Assault!

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

Subscribe to DeMoss
    Follow DeMoss on Facebook

4. I was never crazy about Blade Runner, nor is this movie going to live forever in my mind as a life-changing experience. But for the 2hr 44min experience it did provide, I enjoyed myself.

Subscribe on YouTube

Follow on Facebook

5. Fathom Events has been having a run of Studio Ghibli films. So let's take a look at Miyazaki's second-ever feature film, shall we?

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

6. Hayao Miyazaki's very first feature film. Makes sense, considering he directed some episodes from the early 70's anime series.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

7. Definitely not the worst of the direct-to-video sequels Disney has released, but it's got its fair share of glitches.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook
    ReckoningReviewer likes this.

8. Most fans of the Death Note anime or manga had been dreading this adaptation. And we were right to be wary.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook
  9. Review

Bloopers

Featuring the show's first official appearance of my cohort Bryce!

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

10. This movie is based off a pretty old graphic novel, one that apparently helped inspire Star Wars. With the success of Star Wars and other space-based franchises, this movie is unfortunately left looking pretty basic by comparison.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook
  11. Review

Bloopers

Six... how on earth did we end up with SIX?? (A seventh has also been released, with an eighth coming next year. Seriously: HOW?)

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook
    ReckoningReviewer likes this.

12. Spider-Man, Spider-Man. Got a good reboot, Spider-Man.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

13. Trey Parker is in this movie, which I thought was surprising. Other than that, I can't think of much to say about this one.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

14. This isn't too bad, especially compared to Cars 2. But hopefully the merchandising $$ from this installment means that Pixar won't ever have to make another Cars movie again.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook
  15. Review

Bloopers

Now I know this movie might seem bad, but when you really think about it... it's even worse.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook