Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. Review

Bloopers

For the first time since 2013, I review an entry in the Bionicle film series.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

Subscribe to Tylor

2. Let's bear witness to the end of the YA novel adaptation craze (I think).

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

3. With Studio Ghibli's future in film uncertain, several animators formed Studio Ponoc. This is their debut.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

4. Detective Steve tackles a long-delayed request.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook
    ReckoningReviewer likes this.

5. In some ways, this is different from what one expects from Star Wars. But I think it's a good different.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

6. A word to the wise if you want to compare this movie to "Book Of Life" - if we can have hundreds, perhaps thousands, of similarly-flavored Christmas films, we can live with two animated films about Dia De Los Muertos... especially since they're both very good!

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

Call your representatives about Net Neutrality

7. While this four-year journey wasn't as well-plotted or pleasant as the one that ended with the first Avengers movie, it was fun to see the Justice League on the big screen.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook
  8. Review

Bloopers

Me and the guy who does my title sequence take a look at the Tim Burton-directed adaptation of this horror-musical.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

Buy Rellik's Book
  9. Galactic Assault

Strike

I team up with David DeMoss from "And You Thought It Was Safe (?)" to check out two modes from the beta for Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017). Be sure to check out his channel for another round of Galactic Assault, as well as a video about Starfighter Assault!

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

Subscribe to DeMoss
    Follow DeMoss on Facebook

10. I was never crazy about Blade Runner, nor is this movie going to live forever in my mind as a life-changing experience. But for the 2hr 44min experience it did provide, I enjoyed myself.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

11. Fathom Events has been having a run of Studio Ghibli films. So let's take a look at Miyazaki's second-ever feature film, shall we?

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

12. Hayao Miyazaki's very first feature film. Makes sense, considering he directed some episodes from the early 70's anime series.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

13. Definitely not the worst of the direct-to-video sequels Disney has released, but it's got its fair share of glitches.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook

14. Most fans of the Death Note anime or manga had been dreading this adaptation. And we were right to be wary.

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook
  15. Review

Bloopers

Featuring the show's first official appearance of my cohort Bryce!

Subscribe on YouTube
    Follow on Facebook