Hi Channel Awesome, and welcome to Spectrum-Pulse, where we talk at length about music, movies, art and culture. For the most part, it's album reviews, although there is the occasional Special Comment delving into relevant issues in culture. Also included is Billboard BREAKDOWN, where we tackle the general insanity on the Billboard Hot 100 at length. Enjoy!
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. In our newest episode and the first of this Billboard year... everything goes to crap in an avalanche of awful trap.

My YouTube Channel (subscribe!)
    Billboard BREAKDOWN
    Favourites

You can also see a more extensive history on my blog, on Tumblr, or you can follow me on Twitter for all manner of shenanigans.

Until next time, stay tuned!
  2. For my 865th review, I finally discuss Turnpike Troubadours embracing maturity on another terrific record.

Billboard BREAKDOWN
    Favourites

You can also see a more extensive history on my blog, on Tumblr, or you can follow me on Twitter for all manner of shenanigans.

3. For my 864th review, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill change labels and team up for a collaboration that's too milquetoast to be entertaining but too bizarre to be boring... and none of it is good.

Billboard BREAKDOWN
    Favourites

4. For my 863rd review, I'm joined by Beezy430 from Dead End Hip Hop to discuss a great collaborative record from billy woods and Elucid!

Billboard BREAKDOWN
    Favourites

5. For my 862nd review, I dig into a pretty damn solid alternative country record and discuss image in indie country.

Billboard BREAKDOWN
    Favourites

6. In our newest episode and the final one of this Billboard year, things end rather limply with a return from N*E*R*D, bad Maroon 5, and the incoming tidal wave of Taylor Swift.

Billboard BREAKDOWN
    Favourites

7. For my 861st review, I try to find the unique personality on Walk The Moon's newest passable project.

Billboard BREAKDOWN
    Favourites

8. For my 859th review, I finally discuss King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard and their team-up with Mild High Club for their third record in 2017.

Billboard BREAKDOWN
    Favourites

9. For my 858th review, Kygo tightens things up for a hyper-earnest but potent sophomore record.

Billboard BREAKDOWN
    Favourites

10. For my 857th review, Sims and P.O.S of the Doomtree collective team up with Lazerbeak and Paper Tiger for a short but effective album of bangers.

Billboard BREAKDOWN
    Favourites

11. For my 856th review, Blake Shelton coasts through an album, and I struggle not to coast through a review.

Billboard BREAKDOWN
    Favourites

12. In our newest episode, Offset, 21 Savage and Metro Boomin strike without warning.

Billboard BREAKDOWN
    Favourites

13. For my 855th review, I dig into Kelala's experimentation on her critically acclaimed debut... and how it doesn't quite come together.

Billboard BREAKDOWN
    Favourites

14. For my 854th review, I discuss Big K.R.I.T.'s return to independence with one of his best projects to date.

Billboard BREAKDOWN
    Favourites

15. For my 853rd review, I discuss the new Hollywood Undead record, and try to articulate why their 'appeal' doesn't quite click... to put it mildly.

Billboard BREAKDOWN
    Favourites