Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. It's time to explore something off the beaten path.

2. For those who wanted to hit up the host clubs in the middle of an apocalypse.

3. This might get a little dark but it needs to.

Hope ya like it!

4. I've been wanting to do this video for a long time. With Power Rangers in theatres still, it seemed like the perfect idea!

Come check out the video that just about killed me.

5. Ladies and Gents,

I have finally lost my goddamn mind. You demanded it, I'm going to give you it.

Here is my review of #BokuNoPico!

6. The following review is intended for deviants and perverts.

If normal people want to retain their sanity and their vanilla sexual preferences...

PLEASE DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO!

7. Well folks, It has been over a year since I left the online review game... It's time to come back!

I present to you my new review series: Always Right Reviews.

If you have feedback or critiques, I will most definitely read them and see if I can use it to improve my content.

I might even address your messages in future videos! (STAY TUNED!) Till then... LET'S GET DANGEROUS!

8. Hey Guys,
    As of February 12, 2016 I was let go from BITF. It's a shame but here's my goodbye vlog.

I'm going to be back on my feet as soon as I buy some new equipment and hire a new artist. If you know anyone or if you are an artist, please contact me! I will pay you for the stills/title cards/banners etc. etc.
  9. This is a Valentines Day gift that I uploaded everywhere but here. :banghead Better late than never right?

This is a live off the floor cover of Love Song by Sky. (The melody is off the floor, the harmonies are added in post)

I hope you like it! :3
  10. I spent a little time working on 2 videos for the new year eve and day. Here are both of em.

EVE:

DAY: (tried to do something a bit more creative. Let me know if you like it or should stick to what I do)

Cheers everyone,
    Happy 2016!
  11. Hmm an anime adaptation of a much beloved video game, eh?

If SEGA was still making consoles, would you buy one?
  12. Latest review

What's your favourite fighting game?
  13. Re-edited for Germans, this was supposed to be our Christmas episode before the hard drive crash.

Let's hope next years Christmas episode isn't so late :Facepalm
  14. New Anime Review! Catch it here before everyone else does.

Cheers,

Matthew Tyler Di Leo "SonicMTD"
  15. Hey there,

Today's blog deals with why bands hate their own music more than you do.

Read all about it right here.

Cheers,

Matthew Tyler Di Leo "SonicMTD"