Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size

1. With a proper trailer showcasing everyone from Emily Blunt to Sia, does the upcoming MLP movie seem any more appealing?

2. Will this episode finally break 2nd Opinion's indifferent streak in MLP, or is Daylover on her own here?

3. Daylover returns, to help me review Daybreaker and many other long-in-the-works twists in this week's MLP episode.
    Tross likes this.

4. Can this episode make Rainbow Dash my favorite again?

5. Seems I need a second opinion myself, for this look at Forever Filly. (APOLOGIES FOR THE TERRIBLE AUDIO QUALITY. I'll be sure to learn my lesson for next time.)

6. And now, the "responses" part of the debate.

7. Did they HAVE to bring back Scrappy - er - Flurry Heart? Well, maybe it won't be all bad.
    Tross likes this.

8. Celestial Advice and All Bottled Up are finally here! Are they the fresh start we needed?

9. Let's get this over with.
    Tross likes this.

10. The movie is coming! But how much does the marketing help?
    Tross likes this.

11. Let's watch all the season 7 preview clips and have fun speculating!

12. Back from hiatus, let's talk about a personal favorite, The Obsessive Scientist!

13. One Punch Man picking up steam already? You'd better believe this will be fun!

14. My original reaction to Rescue at Midnight Castle. Was I really THAT negative?

15. Time for the second opinion on One Punch Man! With season 2 approaching, how does each episode to date hold up?