Monsters Inc – Disneycember

Little Monsters did it first! Doug takes a look at Monsters INC.

About Doug Walker

Creator of 5 Second Movies, Nostalgia Critic, Bum Reviews and more.


  1. A truly embarrassingly misguided and uninformed review. This movie is much better than you make it out to be.

  2. I’ve just started watching these Disneycember reviews, and I’m honestly getting pretty annoyed by this point.

    These have pretty much turned into (by the point of this video) “Let’s listen to Doug complain that movie A isn’t as good as movie B!” or “Let’s listen to Doug complain that the movie doesn’t stack up to some arbitrary preferences and expectations.”

    Seriously, it’s starting to feel like this series is 10% Doug praising good movies, and 90% complaining that movies aren’t as good as the other 10%.

  3. Neo-stalgia Fan 1

    Jack Black as Mike over Billy Crystal? Seriously? Doug, what kind of crack were you on when you were watching this movie?

  4. Randal is about as ‘diabolical’ as Pixar gets. I can’t think of a villain in any other of their films that comes close.

  5. This is the dankest Pixar movie for memes.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.